Skilled Assistant Remediation Teacher with 8 years, teaching 50 students annually in math and language. Well-versed in developing and implementing the curriculum. Grade level expert in usage and implementation of I-Ready web-based program. Optimized student performance by promoting goal-oriented activities and encouraging critical thinking. Expert in closely monitoring student progress while implementing current educational techniques into daily practices. Proficient in evaluations, monitoring student performance, and organizing examinations. Hardworking and energetic individual with excellent communication skills.
Skilled Air Force MSgt with 22 years of service as an Aerospace Medical Technician with excellent problem-solving, multitasking, and prioritization skills. Expert in the usage of Microsoft, CHCS, and Alta programs for patient records, correspondence with senior leadership at local, command, and DoD level. Skilled at building relationships with team members and patients, communicating updates, and organizing work. Committed to positively impacting facility operations and patient care quality. Handled high-volume workloads with grace and accuracy.
Experienced Training Specialist with a 4-year record of success in Aerospace Medical Apprentice instruction. Managed staff of 58 personnel, 7 courses, 6K students awarding 60 Community College of the Air Force credits; subject matter expert in 7 blocks of instruction. Developed successful training plans that meet Air Force training program and requirements for new medics that provided patient care skills, combat medical and emergency medical skills developed over 1.5K students annually.
- Assisted 18 teachers by instructing 6 small groups of students (10-15 per group) performing below grade level in reading and math. Conducted group activities in accordance with lesson plans approved by teachers.
- Focused on areas where students needed help; developed students' comprehension skills, reinforced basic and higher skills, corrected students' work, guided student attention to material to be learned, and maintained group discipline.
- Prepared instructional materials, employed them with 6 student groups. Acquired materials appropriate for use with specific student groups; planned material used to supplement lesson plans.
- Joined with assigned teachers to form a team dedicated to accomplishing goals that team identifies for achievement
- Maintained positive and professional classroom environment throughout school year
- Worked under limited supervision of teachers and/or principal
- Accurately documented all quality care initiatives; secretary for Medical Group Ethics committee; only enlisted member on committee
- Authored 11 clinic operating instructions, incorporated all Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations/Health Services Inspection standards; 100% inspection complaint
- Maintained 30K+ inpatient and outpatient electronic medical records
- Trained 8 new receptionists to daily operations in 4 clinics; taught appointment booking, creating schedules, and use of multi-line phone system
- Developed new course material; authored 251-page lesson plan, 357 PowerPoint slides, and 200 test questions
- Managed staff of 58 personnel, 7 courses, 700 students, awarding 60 Community College of the Air Force credits upon course completion
- Effectively oversaw 67-hr instruction block, supervised 10 instructors providing quality instruction to 1.4K students annually in Aerospace Medical Service Apprentice Resident course
- Maintained $100K in training medical equipment
- Led 50 instructors in 552-hour course curriculum rewrite; documented 1.4K student training records
- Trained 14 new instructors; applied in-depth knowledge of lesson planning, instructional strategies, teaching, and communication skills in presenting classroom instruction
- As subject matter expert, demonstrated advanced writing and editing skills in developing and/or revising course curriculum, lesson plans, visual aids, and tests using instructional designs principals
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: