- Researched and designed the curriculum.
- Provided all documentation and forms required by the university's process.
- Negotiated with curriculum committees at department, college and university level until it was fully approved.
- I managed teams of student system administrators providing curricular software and services to students and classes at other institutions.
- I designed and negotiated an articulation agreement between the university and Delgado Community College.
- Managed the local conference budget.
- Collaborated with a team of colleagues in executing the successful conference.
- Wrote and won a state grant to implement it.
- Assisted the IT Department in using the classroom as the model for over $1M of instructional technology improvements across campus the next year.
- Used the stipend to go to New Delhi, India for over a month for certification training.
- Earned the MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) certification.
My goal is to produce great products and services in today's computing industry using my natural creativity and the communication and development skills I have gained through years of teaching this generation of software developers in higher education.
One of my most important skills is my ability to quickly and independently learn new technologies and apply my experience and deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals to use them effectively. But here is a specific list of my current skills:
At Heritage University starting July 2012
At Southeastern Louisiana University starting August 2005
At University of Louisiana at Monroe starting January 1998
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: