(FIRST SUMMERY Option one) Quality control professional experienced in developing organization's quality strategy, procedures and processes. Monitor quality performance from supply chain and throughout product development life cycle. Develop and sustain Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 and other applicable standards and business requirements. Manage quality audit program to identify and resolve non-conformities and embed culture of continuous improvement. Quality Management professional ensuring efficiency and standardization, maintaining all ISO and QS 9000 and Six Sigma Quality Systems. Ensure smooth operation of production and manufacturing lines, coordinate efforts of employees and facilitate communication between management and production departments. Apply creativity in devising ways to improve manufacturing process to achieve higher productivity and quality of finished goods. Experience in reviewing and interpreting regulatory and programmatic guidance, implementation of corporate compliance, risk management and corrective action programs.
(SECOND SUMMERY OPTION two)
*Oversees and monitors the quality systems across all departments.
*Responsible for compliance to all established quality and food safety systems involving Pest Control, HACCP, GMP's, Training, Auditing, Inspections, Hold & Release, Traceability and Critical Control Points.
*Severs as the liaison between Dessert Innovations and the Department of Agriculture, FDA and other auditing agencies in which we are under inspection.
*Maintains and manages production paperwork, files and documentation for tracking and auditing purposes.
*Supports all BRC efforts from her office.
*Oversees production-product and employees
*Prepared, calibrated and monitored production machinery to maintain optimal production levels and consistently achieve daily targets.
* Evaluated team member performance to identify and resolve productivity concerns.
* Set and enforced approach, significantly increasing worker efficiency and reducing safety incidents.
* Evaluated employee skills and knowledge regularly, providing hands-on training and mentoring to individuals with lagging skills.
*Boosted production throughput and quality by revamping procedures and monitoring strategies.
* Conducted routine inspections of incoming materials to check quality and compliance with established product specifications.
* Maintained clean and well-organized production areas to avoid violations or unnecessary work delays due to hazards or inefficient layouts.
* Minimized resource and time losses by addressing employee or production issue directly and implementing timely solutions.
* Monitored materials use to identify concerns and keep costs low.
Evaluated incoming materials for quality and amounts ordered.
Recorded, analyzed and distributed statistical information.
*Assisted FOH and BOH staff with preparing for events, coordinating smooth execution to maximize guest satisfaction.
* Took reservations by phone and walk-in, keeping scheduling demands and kitchen output in time to avoid overbooking.
* Took to-go orders by phone, answered customer questions and informed of accurate wait times.
* Planned and executed [Number]-guest parties by organizing menus, spaces and special requests.
* Monitored dining room and guest flow to maximize table usage and minimize wait times.
* Bus tables, set up tables for guest
* Worked with front of house staff to move tables and adjust seating to accommodate groups with special requests.
*Maintains flow of process
* Evaluated production levels, quality standards and maintenance actions to identify and address operational problems and maintain targets.
* Helps train new employees
-The University of Georgia, Certificate of Achievement in "Control of Microbial Contamination in the Food Industry", June 2013
-Chilton Consulting Group, Certificate in "Developing and Implementing HACCP", 2013 & 2014
-Georgia Emergency management Agency Homeland Security, Certified participated in the "Post-Incident Resilience Communications Workshop"
-Spartan Chemical Company, Certificate of Achievement in "Cleaning Professional", 2013 and 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: