A writer, blogger and a cataloger with a strong background in retail, e-commerce, fashion, cosmetics and customer service support.
Energetic and outgoing with an innate drive to make sales quota.
Skilled and proficient in managing and strengthening web content. Driven and meticulous leader bringing 4 years of experience in content Industry. Expertise includes academic and travel writing too.
Catalog Content Research/ Analysis
Clients - Lifestylestores.com, MAX.com, easybuy.com, splash.com and homecenter.com
- Conducted extensive research on the internet to educate on the subject
- Wrote original titles, descriptions and style notes for the categories - kids wear, women's wear, men's wear, beauty, lifestyle and home decor sections
- Created monthly excel sheet to record the content error and
- Achieved daily targets of go-live numbers
- Used Content Central to monitor the product page and keywords
- Wrote unto 100-150 pieces of content blogs daily (approx, 4000 words) with SEO keywords
- Created content guidelines/ user manuals and style guides across all the categories
- Worked closely with marketing teams to create content for emailers, banners, campaigns and push notifications for high web sales
- Helped the HR in providing quirky content emailers for organizational announcements
- Organizing team building activities
Quality Control Analyst:
- Check grammar for new and existing content for client websites
- Update and format existing training documents to make it user friendly
- Brainstorming with uploading team, writing team, SMEs and training personnels to solidify understanding and clarity on content expectations
Tools used: Grammerly, Copyspace, dropbox, google Adwords, market samurai, MS office, notepad, snipping tool
Clients: Allen Solly, Van Heusen, Peter England, Louis Phillippe and abof.com
- Review and correct content, images and sizing data to achieve pre-defined quality standards
- Ensure that all errors are captured and corrected before products go live
- Analyse data regularly to compute quality reports
- Handle ad hoc quality related projects
- Working with supervisor on the progress of go-live products from acquisition to production
- Make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
- Write engaging and insightful content from the scratch
- Proofreading and self auditing content once written.
Size Chart SME
- Worked closely with the concept in generating content that included images and size chart tables
2. Created customized charts & diagrams
3. Used icons or pictures in relative size to help illustrate data patterns
News Curator (Client: Newsguru)
1. Curate credible content from a diverse set of publishers covering the most important stories of the
day, including breaking news, daily and weekly news events
2. Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
3. A subject matter expert responsible to refine the content of different news channels
4. Participates in the writing, editing, and proofing of text, graphics, and media. Worked closely with
developers, testers and UX designers to craft gallery and promotional text for clarity, accuracy,
1. Worked closely with the marketing team and generated content in a clear and precise manner
for emailers, banners, campaigns and push notifications
2. Helped HR team in creating internal emailers and banners for company announcements
3. Developed and maintained company's social media accounts for web sales
Blogger (Clients: Sigma Beauty, Jelly Belly, Kohl's)
1. Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
2. Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
3. Educating customers about products and services.
4. Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
5. Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better
understand the audience.
6. Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create
stronger, more engaging content.
Tools Worked On: Grammerly, Copyspace, Google Adwords, Market Samurai, MS Office (PowerPoint, excel, word), Notepad, Snipping Tool, Hootsuite
- Elected Associate Board Member – Louis Phillippe Fashion week, The
class of curators news channel 9
- Organizations – Ecommerce Women's Association
- Volunteer – Writer's Bay, Color pallet revision, ACM Workflow, design
mismatches, color corrections, brand rejects, copywriter (LOTD), push
notifications, monthly presentations
- Performer of the month Feb 2019
- The Content Queen Awards 2019
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- Look of the month, March 2016
- Winner R&R, Apr 2017
- All Rounder Award - Jan 2017
Worked as a freelance writer for the following companies - July 2011 till Dec 2014
- Mud Australia as an Editor
- Synergy publications as a senior writer
- Xcellence-IT as an online marketing specialist
PTE - 65
IELTS - 7.5 (2019)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: