Human Resources Representative with experience managing employee benefits, employee hiring and on boarding, performance management and HR records. Reliable and organized team member with the ability to communicate effectively and handle office changes. Skilled at building and maintaining relationships, representing shared company values and managing employees across all levels of an organization.
· Stayed current on Bright from the Start codes and guidelines to maintain compliant program operations in Georgia; Managed program paperwork and child records to comply with state requirements; Operated under licensing guidelines to protect health, safety and well-being of children.
· Adhered to budgetary guidelines to set financial goals and maintain school profitability; Attended approved training and continuing education courses to maintain certifications while monitoring social media and online sources for industry trends.
· Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
· Modernized instructional plans and educational approaches to enhance student learning; Furnished facility with supplies, equipment, food and materials to foster social and cognitive development; Resolved conflicts and administered corrective action to foster positive experience for children and staff.
· Established and optimized program schedules to cover planned needs while capitalizing on opportunities to improve student learning; Collaborated on strategies to enhance student learning and behavior alongside parents and teaching staff; Engaged with parents and families to build positive relationships for children to thrive.
· Stocked merchandise every day, clearly labeling items, arranging according to size or color and preparing attractive displays; Observed safety protocols when transporting merchandise to different areas of store to alleviate item damage.
· Increased efficiency and team productivity by promoting adherence to operational best practices and company policies; monitored metrics and developed actionable insights to improve efficiency and performance.
· Prepared daily morning and evening reports to assist business leaders with key decision making and strategic operational planning; established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads; developed documentation and logs of implemented solutions and generated and submitted monthly reports.
· Supervised day-to-day operations to provide staff with guidance and drive productivity; guided new employees on day to day tasks, responded quickly to questions, which improved understanding of job responsibilities.
· Compiled and analyzed customer feedback data to develop new strategies and corrective action; Kept abreast of new company products and services to effectively answer questions and resolve complaints; Assessed and authenticated customer exchanges, voids and returns; researched and corrected regular, advanced and long-standing customer concerns to promote company loyalty. Assisted other Carter's/ Oshkosh B'gosh locations.
· Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales; Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships; Answered customer questions regarding sizing and accessories and explained how to properly care for merchandise; Analyzed and properly processed product returns, assisting customers with finding alternative merchandise to meet needs.
References furnished upon request
· Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong prioritizing and time management skills.
· Clear and concise verbal and written communications with persuasive interpersonal skills and strong leadership traits.
· Ability to maintain positive business relationships with colleagues, customers, and all levels of upper management; accustomed to heavy client contact, problem resolution, and troubleshooting.
· Self-motivated; works efficiently and independently in both individual and team settings.
· Highly productive and deadline-driven in time-critical situations.
· Quick learner and adapts to challenges.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher); Adobe Acrobat, and Internet Explorer.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: