Talented medical professional offering strong history of success in meeting patient needs by leveraging healthcare expertise to diagnose and treat conditions. Conduct hands-on assessments, collect patient histories and order laboratory tests independently to support patient needs.
Organized Assistant Coordinator with talents in office operations, time-management, and recordkeeping. Adaptable and versatile with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent understanding of office equipment.
· Coordination of all HCC (INTAC, HCC, IMAS etc.) cases including Air Ambulance and GOP cases during their scheduled hours
· Maintain high QA scores and provide outstanding customer service to HCC and their patients
· Provide verbal and written case updates at the end of each shift
· Participate in regular HCC meetings
· work closely with Sales and Marketing to assist in developing processes
· Support peers in the management of non-urgent travel assistance and medical cases
· Train new staff on HCC cases
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Proven experience in a customer service environment
· Process/detail oriented
· Proven ability to problem solve
· High level of computer proficiency
· Ability to communicate diplomatically and tactfully in order to develop close relationships with internal and external customer.
· Problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills
· Proven ability to follow directions and/or work independently as necessary
· Proven ability to function in team environment
· Work flexible hours for emergent cases
· Foreign language skill is preferred.
Coordination of all cruise line related cases including medical, travel assistance and repatriation cases during their scheduled hours
Provide verbal and written case updates at the end of each shift
Maintain high QA scores and provide exceptional customer service to cruise passengers and employees
Train new staff on proper cruise case handling SOP's
Receiving and processing all domestic and international inbound customer requests for medical or travel assistance or other On Call services via phone, e-mail, fax or other media in an efficient and effective manner.
Initiating outbound calls to customers, Service Providers, and Partners to obtain necessary information for the successful resolution of inquiries.
· Communicating with customers in a personalized, informative, courteous and diplomatic manner in order to build a strong relationship
· Maintaining a high level of responsiveness and efficiency in reaching a resolution that meets the customer's expectations in a reasonable timeframe
· Knowledge base and degree of assurance in order to explain necessary information clearly and ensure that the customer fully understands the assistance On Call provides
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: