GAAP & IFRS Standards, Sensitivity Analysis, Forecasts and Financial Accounting with:
• V.G. Narayanan, Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
Portfolio Analysis & Risk Management Applications with:
• Randolph Cohen, Senior Lecturer in the Finance Unit at Harvard Business School
• Victoria Ivashina, Chaired Professor of Finance at Harvard Business School
• Arthur Segel, Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School
Design, direct and shape organizational processes with:
• Joseph Fuller, Professor of Management Practice in General Management and co-leads the Harvard Business School initiative Managing the Future of Work.
• David Garvin, Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
After implementing strategic asset oversight and financial reporting for a $900 million dollar firm, my highly valuable skillset allows GPs and Fund Managers to do what they do best: Leverage and Multiply. Over the last few years, I oversaw over 30 assets where I prepared monthly and quarterly reports, implemented value-add business plan schedules and budgets, monitored finances and property managers, positioned assets for sale and coordinated lease and loan compliance. On a personal level, I thrive in challenging high-pressure environments through outstanding communication and organizational abilities.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: