An enthusiastic, analytical and dynamic professional with a bachelors degree in Telecommunications; eager to establish a career by contributing to and growing with a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization. Recognized as a team player and a performer, I am a troubleshooter able to effectively and efficiently resolve issues and meet and achieve challenging goals and objectives. A skilled communicator; friendly and professional; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness.
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring
surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access
points; permitting entry.
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing
violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences,
and surveillance activities.
• Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal
• Assessed customer needs, desires and concerns to create a satisfying
personal computer and/ or home office experience by recommending
and personalizing specific technological equipment and software.
• Resolved technical issues for clients in person, on the phone and
• Diagnosed, installed, configured and repaired computer
systems and software.
• Training in loss prevention and site security.
• Communicated with employees, students and other individuals to
answer questions, disseminated or explained information; addressed
• Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities/ business
• Completed incident reports and inventories of site materials and
discrepancies on a daily basis.
• Interacted with disorderly, indecent and criminal behavior in the most
firm and professional manner possible.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.