Bilingual, goal-oriented, and data-driven sales professional with over ten years of both business-to-business sales and marketing experience across the financial and banking sector. Proven ability to absorb new skills and knowledge quickly and apply said experience to the capturing of new accounts, solving of complex issues, and securing customer loyalty.
Currently manage accounts within the Phoenix/Eastern Arizona area by providing exceptional customer service and cross-
selling products to serve both the agents' and Western Union's best interests. Known regionally for constantly developing
excellent personal relationships with area businesses and boosting assigned agents' knowledge of compliance.
• Consistently exceeded quarterly and yearly revenue goals each year since being hired on.
• Achieved highest numbers in the state of Arizona during the marketing blitz by meeting with over 125 agents in both April and
October of 2015.
• Was the only Account Executive in the entire Southwest Region to successfully complete and return each Southwest
Border form required by the US Government within allotted time period despite being the newest hire on the team.
• Regularly discovered suspicious activity at various locations and subsequently trained agents how to locate and avoid it
while working side-by-side with compliance officers.
• Frequently asked for advice on compliance issues by coworkers in the region.
• Key player in the renewal of a large, independent account with $600,000+ revenue brought in each year for Western Union.
• Personally responsible for saving two high-profile Western Union accounts from being shut down due to compliance issues in 2014 keeping over $610,000+ in annual sales transactions within the company by working closely with the Arizona compliance team.
• Inducted as a member into the highly coveted 2014 President's Club due to exceptional performance during first full year with Western Union.
• Received many awards and high praise during banking career due to superior sales ability, compliance knowledge, execution, and loss prevention.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: