· Dealing with Club Support in troubleshooting Hobart Scales and Handheld Scanners.
Configuring and troubleshooting WFM aka Timeclocks for the clubs and home office.
Using tools called E-PLUM (Invatron Systems Corp) to monitor and scales that is offline and troubleshoot to fix the issues. Also using a Hobart Comm tools to send down label pricing for the scale when the scale is wiped.
Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers and consumers.· Provide information security administration for corporate operating systems, databases and retail applications (including SAP), including multi-factor authentication practices. · Participate in the implementation of Identity and Access Management procedures, providing input into requirements, design and support documentation. · Build, renew and maintain SOP's policies, procedures and user request forms ensuring accuracy. · Use current information security best practices to optimize the management and maintenance of a company wide access control program. · Respond to requests from business units to resolve access problems and accurately process user access requests, while adhering to corporate Information Security Standards, departmental procedures and Service Level Agreements, (SLA's). · Work with major operating systems (AIX, Linux, and Windows) and Oracle database platforms System Administrators and management to ensure appropriate access is granted for ID and report requests. · Perform monthly and quarterly IT audits on critical systems to determine access is appropriate and complies with PCI, SOX and Company guidelines. Respond to requests from internal and external Auditors. · Perform File Level Permissions, Application Characteristics, and Segregation of Duties review and manage the onboarding of new applications into the reviews. Manage the retention of related audit documentation.
· Setting up PCs/Laptops/printers for users at the home office. · Reimaging laptops/desktops using Ghost32 and SCCM. · Pushing software to clients through SCCM using Task Sequence. · Troubleshooting SCO at the club with Director Application. · Troubleshooting client's PC's using RDP and/or RC client. · Troubleshoot issues on club side for example Glory PC's, Printers, Membership PC's, Tire bay PC, Console PC, Asset Protection PC And GM PC's. · Familiar with SOS/AD/SCCM. · Managing and supporting all moves for the company. · Upgrading MAC OS to Mavericks and supporting for the migration. · Upgrading PCs to Window 7 and supporting for the migration.
· Troubleshooting with clients to help solve issues in a timely manner. · Work on an inventory night/Testing/Perishable Inventory. · Troubleshooting gas equipment. · Troubleshooting Self check out registers · Routing and setting an IP address for the printers at the clubs. · Resetting and unlocking passwords for clients. · Using S.O.S ticketing system. · Remote into users PC to help fix issues in a timely manner. · Open and close with the ACE system. · Sending out Inventory equipment's to club if needed. · Troubleshooting with client that is Unable to login remotely from home.
· Dealing with clients to help solve issues in a
· Remote Desktop into a client PC and help
· Remote Desktop into client PC to install/remove
· Creating/remove/and deleting a UNIX accounts.
· Activating and set up profiles on Blackberry
· Troubleshooting MAC PC/laptops.
· Using S.O.S ticketing system.
· Using Remedy ticketing system.
Format PCs/Laptop to stock
for loaners emergency usages
· Troubleshooting with clients to help solve issues in a timely manner.· Providing support during Cycle inventory night for clubs. · Troubleshooting gas equipment. · Troubleshooting Self check out registers. · Routing and setting an IP address for the printers at the clubs. · Resetting and unlocking passwords for clients. · Using S.O.S ticketing system.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.