Highly qualified, detail-oriented and hardworking with more than 5 years of experience. Proven skills in organizing meetings, building high-performing teams. Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Anticipates needs and proactively takes appropriate action to meet deadlines and exceed expectations. Well-organized and hardworking team player with top strengths in communication, planning and relationship building.
• Handle the processing of data retrieval for internal Member Service Center Processes
• Assist with the development and sending of Alerts and Updates to the service organization
• Manage the Technical Assistance mailbox to ensure prompt responses to escalated issues
• Responsible for the developing and updating of training material within the service organization
• Collaborate with leaders and their organization to inspire a continuous improvement culture by deploying process improvement/operational excellence toolkits and methods across the enterprise. Build a strong pipeline of value improvement projects to achieve a 5% productivity rate of improvement annually (tailor this to you)
• Lead efforts to proactively improve/streamline project portfolio management & business analytics processes by developing business process models (e.g., current state vs. future state) and performing business process analysis and reengineering using Microsoft Visio (tailor this to you)
• Monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend/execute
• Creates process documentation, writes reports, develops charts/graphs/diagrams, and assists with gap analysis
o Analyzes existing processes with focus on identifying gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient...
o Develops, tests and implements new improvement training programs and materials. Revises existing training materials...
o Assists in organizing and facilitating cross-functional teams to achieve...
• Manage and organize inventory for customer inquiries. Negotiate timeframes, deadlines, and effectively communicate to internal and external customers.
• Provide feedback and expertise to other areas of the company to provide cost effective solutions to decreasing expenses
• Train service advocates to help improve skills to better assist the member effectively
• Assist supervisor with daily management of advocates and activities in their assigned line of business
• Delivery and facilitation of virtual training for Member Website inquiries, Member's Edge, and End to End for Enrollment, Membership and Billing to over 200 service advocates
• Perform accurate and timely research, collection of data, the verification and reporting of information to share with management in an effort to enhance the customer experience.
• Provide effective coaching and feedback to customer service reps
• Development of seasonal hires material for retention and skill based training
• Front line Customer Service assisting members by means of written and verbal communication
• Research and analyze member issues and compare to policies and procedures to provide the best quality of service while identifying problems and effective solutions
• Assist my teammates in servicing members as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Delivery and facilitation of training for Membership, Billing and Enrollment to over 100 employees in the service organization in a classroom setting
• Responsible for the managing and handling of delinquent accounts due to non-payment.
• Duties also included the attempts to collect on such debts and the resolution of said accounts while continuing to satisfy the customer in a positive customer obsessed way.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: