Dedicated and responsive with proven skills in management, behavior modification and individualized support. Committed to creating motivational and collaborative environments that encourage social and emotional growth. Comfortable working with diverse groups to serve as a role model by using growth mindset to develop young minds. Experienced in criminal justice, education, banking, and sales. Also, Safety-oriented, fair and professional when dealing with problem situations. Well-versed in criminal law and criminology.
• Provided students with personalized educational, behavioral and emotional support.
• Supervised students and maintained security throughout school buildings • Planned and led activities to develop students' physical, emotional and
• Working with at-promise and justice involved youth / families
• Provide mentoring and extra assistance
• Work with staff members to discuss strategies
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of child growth and development • Provided translation for Spanish speaking students and parents.
• Managed any distracting or inappropriate classroom behavior
• Conducted small group and individual classroom activities based on
differentiated learning needs.
• Conducting home visits
• Conducted food deliveries with Second harvest food bank partnership
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: