I am a self-motivated and aspiring service member, who is currently transitioning out of the United States Air Force in March 2021. Most of my background is in aerospace maintenance, where I have accumulated five years of various experience in the aviation field. I am seeking new professional challenges focused on aviation management and airport operations.
· Maintaining compliance for all aspects of the Airport Certification Manual (ACM), Wildlife Depredation Plan, Storm Water pollution and Management, and Airfield Snow and Ice Removal.
· Inspecting the airfield, terminal, and perimeter daily, identifying any discrepancies, issuing notifications to appropriate parties, and ensuring resolution of problems.
· Practicing precautionary measures when responding to wildlife reports on the airfield. Conducting appropriate preventative measures to mitigate and harass wildlife activity that could threaten flight safety and airport operations.
· Monitoring for obstructions within surrounding airport airspace and ensuring compliance with Part 139 and Part 77 standards.
· Issuing appropriate NOTAMs and field condition reports, while also responding to various airport emergencies.
· Aiding in the compliance of the Airport Security Program and with TSR part 1542 requirements. Monitoring airfield and terminal areas while enforcing security protocols to protect the SIDA from security breaches.
· Serving as liaison between various departments to implement new improvement plans and changes.
· USAF Boeing B-52H Stratofortress Assistant Dedicated Crew Chief.
· Preserving accuracy and organization of aircraft forms documentation.
· Ensuring aircraft meets all pre-flight and post-flight inspection criteria.
· Completing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and preforming troubleshooting procedures to find root causes of maintenance faults.
· Working closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions, and meet deadlines.
· Performing maintenance services such as aircraft lubrication, aircraft fueling operations, hydraulic servicing, and oxygen system servicing.
· Assessing structural integrity of airframe and components, while also maintaining aircraft system operational capabilities.
· Promoting inclusion of all team members and cultivating a professional and safe work environment.
· Overseeing training qualifications and career progression of 30+ personnel in the aircraft maintenance department.
· Leading and maintaining functionality of assigned training programs, aiding overall professional development, enhancing employee knowledge, and their performance.
· Managing training calendar for entire fiscal year, including setting course plans, assigning training appointments, and the integration of new personnel.
· Mentoring team members to succeed and advance within the maintenance department and meet their professional/educational goals.
· Leading daily meetings, operations, and training of BAFB Ceremonial Guardsmen.
· Assisting in coordination of military honors ceremonies or funeral services, for veterans and their families in the assigned region.
· Being responsible for management of personnel and equipment used to support formal military events. (Retirements, Change of Command, Organizational Banquets)
· Supervising and training new team members to provide exceptional service, satisfaction, and pride in the mission.
· Providing excellent service and attention when interacting with customers.
· Managing administrative duties to include record-keeping and report writing.
- 11th Aircraft Maintenance Unit Airman of the Quarter, Barksdale AFB (2019)
- 2nd Bomb Wing Diamond Sharp Award, Barksdale AFB (2018)
- Air Force Achievement Medal, Barksdale AFB (2018)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: