- Coined for excellence in managing the fabrication section training program 2021
- Airman of the Quarter in 2016, for excellence in my squadron
- Managing over 40 members
- Recruiting and in-processing all in-coming members
- Fluent in computer systems such as ATAAPS ( Automated Time and Attendance Production System), GO81 ( Mobility Aircraft Data System), FEDLOG (defense logistics information services), TBA( Training Based Area), and Microsoft systems.
- Volunteer with the 109th to help the Salvation Army distribute toys and food.
- Volunteering to have lunch with a veteran, which is a great experience to learn more about our military heritage.
- Had the honor of being a Guardian for the Leatherstocking Honor Flight. An experience that was life changing!
- Assisted with a recruiting program for high school students to learn about the military and maintenance.
With over seven years of experience in the United States Air Force acquiring a plethora of skills with a wide range of knowledge. Stretching from Aircraft Structural Maintenance to recruiting and in-processing new sheet metal troops. With expertise in team management, and strategy development. Well-versed in developing and strengthening relationships with internal team members, companies and applicants in orders to quickly fill open technical positions with best-fit candidates. Proficient in determining applicant eligibility and performing skill assessments. Managing over six shop programs and over forty members. Supervising the training program for the entire fabrication flight, which is one of the biggest programs in the shop. Accomplished Training Manager well-versed in selecting trainers, curriculum and course plans to achieve demanding training objectives. Effective at leading courses on diverse topics. Prepared to offer over seven years of progressive training experience and take on challenging new role.
Licenses and Certifications: Leadership and training skills giving me knowledge to be a superior leader and trainer. Professional military education school transitioning me into a supervisor roll.
Honors: Cum Laude
Credits Earned: 64 Continuing Education Unit
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: