Efficient Telemetry Technician with advanced knowledge of EKG/ECG analysis. Organized and attentive to detail with enthusiasm for fostering exceptional patient care. Highly skilled in operating and monitoring telemetry equipment to realize accurate results. Knowledgeable Admitting Clerk with excellent multitasking abilities, a discrete nature and strong computer skills. Well-versed in hospital procedures, scheduling practices and forms. Ready to apply 3 years of experience and take on a fast-paced new position. Reliable Admitting Clerk with enduring confidence in public engagement, effortlessly maintaining professional and approachable demeanor. Efficient in managing up of other departments, customer-focused environment. Thorough calculator of pricing, refund processing and schedule organization to provide seamlessly accurate registration process.
• Commitment to the daily application of Avera's mission, vision, and core values to serve patients, their families, and our community.
• Promote Avera St.Luke's values of compassion, hospitality, and stewardship.
• Uphold Avera's standards of Communication, Attitude, Responsiveness, and Engagement (CARE) with enthusiasm and sincerity.
• Maintain confidentiality
• Work effectively in a team environment, coordinating work flow with other team members and ensuring a productive and efficient environment.
• Comply with safety principles, laws, regulations and standards associated with, but not limited to CMS, Joint Commission, and OSHA.
Demonstrates proficient skills in multiple modules of the Meditech system
• Demonstrates use of photocopier, fax machine, paging system, telephone, laser printer, patient call system, electronic scanner, pneumatic tube system. Facilitates and maintains effective communications with nursing and medical staff, other departments, visitors and patients using AIDET principles.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at one time.
• Displays exceptional customer service skills.
• Able to recognize/interpret basic and advanced rhythms and make measurements of these rhythms.
• Applies & discontinues telemetry monitoring as ordered.
• Notifies RN of ongoing trends and changes in rhythms including pertinent 2 and 3 star alarms
• Changes patches and batteries as needed
• Complete appropriate telemetry paperwork: charge tickets, documentation, telemetry flowsheet
• Verbalize/demonstrates process of sending telemetry unit to floor
• Scans telemetry strips into EMR every shift
• Initiates renewal order in computer after 48hrs of application and every 24hrs thereafter
• Assists Nurse Manager/RN's with auditing workflow process and patient care documentation/routines (Throughput Process Tool/Ventilator Monitoring Tool/Quality Indicators)
• Patient Care duties, including but not limited to vital signs, assisting with baths and physical activity, repositioning, feeding patients, and other activities as requested by the Registered Nurse only if there is another qualified staff member present to monitor telemetries while away from desk.
• Supervise visually impaired and multi-handicapped students in a residential setting
• Write and carry out Individual Education Plans for students
• Maintain flexibility, initiative, professionalism, and enthusiasm
• Organize and sustain planned activities
• Manage student behavior
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: