I prioritize having a healthy work/life balance. When I am working, I show dedication, resourcefulness, versatility in my skills, enthusiasm for every aspect of the job and it's responsibilities, successful outcomes, and professionalism all the way around. I am a young professional with 8+ years of customer service experience and an eagerness to adapt to policies, protocols and procedures to ensure efficiency. I have demonstrated communication skills, record keeping, flexibility, and the ability to be proactive through all of my positions.
• Prepare documents on pre-set templates, as well as manually constructing documents.
• Send out associated form of concern via paper and email.
• Maintain records of staff changes, postings, and promotions.
• Assist with data entry.
• Follow up with clients, questions, and processed paperwork.
• Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate line, while providing any helpful and
• Assist a team of 13 providers which include, a Psychiatrist, a Nurse, a Medical Assistant,
Therapists, a Peer Support Specialist and Case Managers.
• Manage membership accounts; activate, deactivate, hold, change type, adjust rates.
• Contribute to answering HelpDesk emails. An average of 100 emails come in per day.
• Work the odd hours of 5-7 PM and Saturdays 8 AM to 1 PM.
• Assist with data entry.
• Greet members and listen/follow through on any special instructions given by parent.
• Show attention to detail to ensure safety and wellbeing of each individual.
• Undergo training to stay up-to-date in being connected to the service being provided.
• Work with child 1:1 with Personal Plan of Service, while working alongside family.
• Maintain accurate records of numbers and activity on a day to day/hourly basis.
• Collaborate with others to create flexible schedules and creative options.
• Accelerated in my position and expanded my knowledge with life skills.
• Track and calculate mileage and expenses.
MENTOR, BETHANY CHRISTIAN SERVICES; GRAND RAPIDS, MI
NOV 2016 — PRESENT
SUSTAINABILITY COORDINATOR, CALVIN COLLEGE; GRAND RAPIDS, MI
NOV 2015 — MAY 2016
LEADERSHIP IN RECREATION PROGRAMS, CALVIN COLLEGE; GRAND RAPIDS, MI
NOV 2015 — DEC 2015
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: