Federally Qualified Health Center Administrator IV with 10+ years' experience in customer service, financial reporting, contract negotiation, and outside sales. Adaptable leader with an ability to work independently, yet holds strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport with all levels of consumers, staff and management. Demonstrated ability to lead a highly effective team of 130+ employees. Skilled in making critical decisions during challenges, driven by tenacious desire for success and customer satisfaction.
• Total store budgeting from EBIDA and financial analysis-Lead 5 reporting.
• Inventory specialist and total store ordering.
• Labor analysis including weekly, monthly and year to date.
• Cultural Council president, responsible for budgeting, employee performance and community support.
• Oversaw and trained staff.
• Customer 1st manager- customer connection performing overall customer satisfaction “OSAT”.
Leadership San Juan Graduate
Disney Institute: Professional Development & Leadership
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: