Committed and motivated Administrative Specialist with great customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Supports staff members with projects, mailings, correspondences, and files. Competent at prioritizing and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for maintaining the fitting room area
• Return clothes and other items back to the correct place
• Ensure that clothes are picked up off of the floor, and that the area stays neat and organized
• Answers telephone calls from guests (customers)
• Routing telephone calls to other departments
• Recommend, select and help locate merchandise for guests
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables
• Greet guests (customers) as they enter the fitting room area
• Unloads mail from trucks. Separates all mail received from trucks and conveyors for dispatch to other conveying units and separates and delivers mail for delivery to distribution areas.
• Places empty sacks or pouches on racks, labels them where prearranged or where racks are plainly marked, dumps mail from sacks, cuts ties, faces letter mail, carries mail to distributors for processing, places processed mail into sacks, removes filled sacks and pouches from racks and closes and locks sacks and pouches. Picks up sacks, pouches, and outside pieces, separates outgoing bulk mails for dispatch and loads mail onto trucks.
• Handles and sacks empty equipment; inspects empty equipment for mail and restrings sacks.
• In addition, may perform any of the following duties; rewrap damaged parcels
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Complete initial orientation/training and attend quarterly meetings of volunteers
• Arrange with Program Coordinator a mutually agreeable time to receive and discuss assignments
• Visit guardian and incapacitated person (and caregiver, if appropriate) and record information as necessary
• Complete and submit case report forms with observations and any recommendations for modification, continuation or determination of guardianship
• Follow up on cases as requested by Coordinator
• Complete assignments in a timely manner and according to court procedures
• Complete quarterly time sheets; submit annual volunteer evaluation form
• Notify the Program Coordinator in a timely manner of any problems with assignments or absences from the program
• Good listening skills, written and communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of individuals, including people with significant physical and mental impairments and varying socio-economic backgrounds
• Scheduling appointment for annual visits
• Conduct paper and computer based interviews with high degree of accuracy and integrity
• Follow project specifications
• Maintain company dialing standards
• Exercise courtesy and professionalism to all respondents
• Maintain confidentiality of all collected data
• Other duties as assigned by manager
Criminal Justice GPA: 3.47
Semester Hours: 122
Major in Criminal Justice
Minor in Sociology
Completed coursework in Victimology, Child Abuse and Neglect, Correctional Systems and Practices, Gender and Crime, Criminology, Crime Scene Investigation, Juvenile Delinquency, Social Inequality, Marriage and Family, Race/Ethnic Inequality, Sociological Theory, etc.
Dean's List Honoree
President's List Honoree
National Society of Leadership and Success
General Studies GPA: 3.8
Microsoft and general computer skills
Offender Management System experience
General retail and cash register experience
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: