Experienced Office Management and Administration Professional with two years of experience optimizing productivity, efficiency and service quality across various environments.
· Oversaw all financial transactions and management functions. Strategically managed $10 million operating budget when controlling accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing and claims processes to obtain maximum reimbursement from Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance providers.
· Produced high-quality documents, spreadsheets and presentations for internal and customer-facing needs using PRIVIA and Microsoft.
· Managed costs and billing and resolved financial discrepancies effectively through organizational management of account information using Athena software.
· Aggregated and analyzed historical data related to administrative costs to prepare budgets for corporate-level management.
· Coordinated individual duties after careful evaluation of each Medical Practitioner's skill level and knowledge, which increased productivity by 50%.
· Kept financial records accurate, current and compliant by monitoring records and addressing variances.
· Developed and updated policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and local, state and federal guidelines relating to HIPAA, OBRA, payroll and benefits administration and general liability.
· Integrated logistic systems into company processes to improve operations and manage work orders and price changes.
· Analyzed and solved multi-faceted problems that effected executive leaders and business initiatives.
· Established and developed highly-efficient and dependable administrative team by delivering ongoing coaching and motivation while providing opportunities for career acceleration through achievements.
· Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
· Managed supervisor itinerary and appointments and streamlined scheduling procedures.
· Improved customer satisfaction scores through application of superior conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
· Interacted with customers professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information and direct to desired staff members.
· Helped employees with day-to-day work and complex problems by applying motivational and analytical strategies.
· Direct day-to-day administrative and operational functions for 75 patient facility, providing guidance and leadership to over 18 employees across more than 3 departments.
· Interpreted management directives to define and document administrative staff processes.
· Generated and reviewed incident reports, including employee write-ups, actualizing appropriate corrective action plans to mitigate ongoing and potential situations.
· Supervised and guided new employees during evaluation period and responded quickly to questions, which improved understanding of job responsibilities.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: