Experienced Office Management and Administration Professional with two years of experience optimizing productivity, efficiency and service quality across various environments. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable support specialist and leader that blends advanced organizational, technical and business acumen. Works effectively with cross-functional teams in ensuring operational excellence.
· Oversaw all financial transactions and management functions. Strategically managed $10 million operating budget when controlling accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing and claims processes to obtain maximum reimbursement from Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance providers.
· Produced high-quality documents, spreadsheets and presentations for internal and customer-facing needs using PRIVIA and Microsoft.
· Managed costs and billing and resolved financial discrepancies effectively through organizational management of account information using Athena software.
· Aggregated and analyzed historical data related to administrative costs to prepare budgets for corporate-level management.
· Coordinated individual duties after careful evaluation of each Medical Practitioner's skill level and knowledge, which increased productivity by 50%.
· Kept financial records accurate, current and compliant by monitoring records and addressing variances.
· Developed and updated policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and local, state and federal guidelines relating to HIPAA, OBRA, payroll and benefits administration and general liability.
· Integrated logistic systems into company processes to improve operations and manage work orders and price changes.
· Analyzed and solved multi-faceted problems that effected executive leaders and business initiatives.
· Established and developed highly-efficient and dependable administrative team by delivering ongoing coaching and motivation while providing opportunities for career acceleration through achievements.
· Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
· Managed supervisor itinerary and appointments and streamlined scheduling procedures.
· Improved customer satisfaction scores through application of superior conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
· Interacted with customers professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information and direct to desired staff members.
· Helped employees with day-to-day work and complex problems by applying motivational and analytical strategies.
· Direct day-to-day administrative and operational functions for 75 patient facility, providing guidance and leadership to over 18 employees across more than 3 departments.
· Interpreted management directives to define and document administrative staff processes.
· Generated and reviewed incident reports, including employee write-ups, actualizing appropriate corrective action plans to mitigate ongoing and potential situations.
· Supervised and guided new employees during evaluation period and responded quickly to questions, which improved understanding of job responsibilities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: