Systematic Administrative Director successful at managing everyday office operations. Talented in organizational planning, interacting with clients, managing staff and supervising units. Comfortable working independently and delegating tasks to subordinates. Self-confident and personable with proven leadership skills.
• Awarded PAI Team Award for developing and implementing the “Desk Guide” used in FIA Fair
Hearings: once implemented, win rate increased 10% across FIA.
• Supervised the CSRO Housing Unit Initiative. Transitioned over two hundred (200) HASA clients into permanent housing.
• Developed the “Desk Guide” which eased the preparation of evidence packets for Fair Hearing
Representatives; thereby reducing the learning curve.
• Participated in the team effort which reduced the NYS fair hearing backlog from 12,000 to 5,000 in an eight (8) month period.
• Increased the win rates at: Kingsbridge, Rider, Concourse and Riverview Model Job Centers from 70% to 95%.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: