Productive and focused Administrative leader offering more than 40 years of superior performance in administrative and leadership roles. Committed to delivering high-quality executive support and coordinating all internal and external operations. Well-versed in managing team performance, coordinating schedules and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency.
· Managing Facilities Department front office interacting with campus personnel, contractors, vendors and department technicians.
· 2009 received work request through email, 2010-2016 District utilized 2 different Computer Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) Facilities MAX followed by AiM Maintenance Request System
· 2017 to present – SchoolDude, a computer maintenance management system to create and track work orders, preventative maintenance tracking—responsible for oversight, report generation, facilitating training sessions for all system users (Facilities Techs and campus personnel)
· 2009 to present – Access Control- electronic building (interior/exterior) doors control—responsible for training and tracking requests and designation of access
· Scheduled monthly safety meetings, professional development training, off-campus training for HVAC techs
· Oversight for preparation/scheduling annual progress discussions/job performance evaluations
· Preparing monthly reports-NuVentive (project status both short and long-term) to track labor/materials costs budget building, annual furniture inventory
· Contributing member of the Room and Space Utilization Committee.
· General office duties including initiating correspondence for the department, filings, handling calls (internal/external).
For a period of about 12 years supervised—on a rotating basis—personnel of the Facilities Department work crews:
· (Grounds-6 FT Landscape and Irrigation Techs, 2 PT Landscape Techs; 1 PT Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Clerk; Building Maintenance- 4 FT employees a carpenter and 3 facilities maintenance techs (FMT); Operations-Full Time 4 HVAC Techs and 1 FMT – in absence of assigned supervisor—responsible for issuing daily work assignments and overseeing work completion including preventive maintenance tasks (weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual) equipment inspections—air handlers, VAVs, elevators, irrigation system etc, serving as liaison between Techs and requesting individual(s)
· Scheduled sessions for Progress Discussion/Job Performance Evaluations
· Assisted Custodial Supervisor in assigning event set up with ABM (contracted) personnel to ensure timely preparation, breakdown and cleanup for various on campus meetings, conferences and student events.
· Responsible to ensure all department personnel were kept in the know of District policies and requirements.
· Professional Support Staff Association (PSSA) Member Mountain View College 2005 – Present
· PSSA President - Mountain View College 2007 – 2009
· Co-Advisor for student organization – The Unashamed Ministry (religious club) - MVC 2009 – 2010
· Graduation Committee - MVC 2013 – 2020
· Room & Space Utilization Committee – MVC 2018 – 2020
· North Texas Community College Consortium (NTXCC) – The Consortium Leadership and Renewal Academy (CLARA) 2008
· Success Coach - DCCCD Retention Alert (Mountain View) 2009
· Student Services Enrollment Management Career Institute 2012 – 2013
· Coworker and I – (on behalf of MVC Facilities) Coordinated with vendor (SchoolDude - online work order system to commence contractual arrangement between MVC Facilities Department and SchoolDude 2017
· Developed forms for - electronic Access Control Card Request
and Access Control UPDATE for campus-wide use 2017
· Facilitator: How to Train Your Boss: An Executive Assistant's Perspective – Leadership Academy 2019 – Community College Business Officers (CCBO) 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: