Skillful and dedicated Administrative Assistant with experience in the coordination, planning and support of daily operational and administrative functions in a highly confidential environment. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong work ethic and high level of self-motivation.
Successfully planned and executed corporate meetings, lunches and special events for groups of 10-450 employees.
Increased office organization by developing more efficient reservation system and manual for the planning and execution of meetings in Executive Briefing Center.
Supported CEO through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
Studied Psychology and Restaurant/Resort Management
GPA: 3.87 Completed AP and Accelerated classes throughout high school as well as volunteer activities. Member of the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine and Art Club.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Solid knowhow of general office procedures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to type at least 75 WPM
• Internet savvy and proficient in using MS Office applications
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Special talent for researching and analyzing data effectively
• Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates ability to remain self motivated at all times
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: