Enthusiastic Administrative Assistant with diversified office experience, as well as restaurant experience. Motivated and accomplished administrative professional with hospitality professionalism with over four years of experience; attentive to detail, able to take initiative, prioritize multiple tasks and manage workload. A resourceful team player with a can-do attitude. Has strong financial, quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Competitive and ambitious; Welcomes new challenges. Highly motivated with strong work ethic; able to meet deadlines. Energetic, dedicated individual with strong interpersonal skills. Can adapt to various work environments. Proven ability to work effectively with people of various ages, cultural backgrounds, and socioeconomic statuses. Well-developed people skills.
• Upheld highest standard for cleanliness of glass and silverware.
• Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
• Maintained 100% of customer satisfaction by frequently topping off drinks and proactively meeting needs such as condiments and extra napkins.
• Assisted fellow serving staff by delivering meals and special requests to satisfy guests.
• Maintained clean and presentable tables with tableware, glassware, silverware and linens.
• Enhanced operational efficiency by using slow periods to restock employee and customer supplies, including ice, condiments, utensils, napkins, trays and delivery bags.
• Served more than 150 customers in busy environment by providing unparalleled, speedy service.
• Supported all customer needs with attentiveness and skilled assistance.
• Engaged customers warmly and provided immediate and dedicated assistance.
• Kept accurate and secure cash drawers by putting away large bills and keeping optimal levels of small bills and change.
• Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of food, beverages, and ingredients.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: