Organized and dedicated Administrative Assistant with proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision making skills to manage multiple, concurrent tasks. Self-motivated work ethic with ability to perform effectively in independent or team environments. Dedicated Administrative professional with proven skills in managing administrative teams and delegating tasks to accomplish operational goals. Knowledgeable about arranging authorizations, preparing work orders and processing vouchers. Methodical and highly organized with good prioritization and planning abilities.
.Conducting confidential interviews with patients.
· Collects and enters patient's information into the appropriate software system. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate.
· Responds to Crisis/Red Flag alert situations.
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the call center and or customer service environment.
· Responds to irate callers in a professional manner.
· Use appropriate probes, clarification, and follow project questions verbatim.
· Supports organizational changes on my team and adhere to Quality Assurance changes and updates.
· Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management.
· Supported the creation of environments and instructional opportunities that meet the needs of diverse learners.
· Provided individualized behavior and academic support to improve children's achievement of individual academic and behavioral goals in support of children's IEP goals.
· Consistently implemented behavioral and academic strategies outlined in children's IEPs.
· Used information and data from a variety of sources to understand children's instructional needs and progress against IEP goals.
· Maintained records and documentation.
· Kept other members of the classroom teaching team, and parents informed of progress and challenges regarding the student.
· Fostered tolerance and a sense of community in classrooms, modeling and explicitly teaching acceptance and appreciation of others.
· Worked with the teaching team to ensure the classroom contains sufficient supplies and materials for individualized instructional supports.
· Assisted the student with personal hygiene, and other daily activities.
· Communicated the individual student goals and progress and also ways in which the parents can support the child at home.
· Planned collaboratively and shared ideas and resources with instructional team.
· Collaborated with the teaching team to evaluate instructional effectiveness and to modify instructional approaches based on feedback.
· Actively participated in professional development opportunities provided and seeks out additional professional development.
Collaborated with the classroom teacher to plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculums.
· Monitored and actively involved with the children.
· Took the lead in helping children organize activities as individuals and in groups.
· Worked with the teacher to plan special activities for the children and families.
· Maintained a clean and organized classroom environment; ensured toys and equipment are working, safe, and clean.
· Responded in emergency situations and attended all required meetings and trainings.
· Assist staff with both long and short range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
· Provided input for bi-annual assessment of children's development.
· Maintained daily open communication with parents.
· Arranged classroom environment in accordance to program goals and philosophy; maintained healthy environment.
· Scheduled quarterly meetings with parents concerning their children's progress.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: