I am a personable Administrative Assistant with experience employing exceptional relationship-building abilities to cultivate positive rapport among clients, staff and management. Highly-developed communicator with outstanding skills in project and sales management. I focus on creating a consistent and positive work experience, and support my team in meeting our goals. I offer versatile office management skills and have a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. I am a strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. I can juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Printing & Project Coordination
Shipping & Delivery
Implemented Send Suite Tracking Online (SSTO)
Mail Scanning and Delivery
General Office Tasks:
▪ Building Issues
▪ Equipment management and asset tracking
▪ Expense report creation
▪ Mail and shipping
▪ Presentation assistance
▪ Print/bind requests
▪ Scan and email documents
▪ Travel assistance
Event Meeting Planning and Support:
▪ Preparation for external meetings
▪ Campaigns (samples, gift bags, etc.)
▪ Internal/Onsite meetings preparation
▪ W9, Certificate of Liability, other misc. forms.
▪ Signature coordination
▪ Associate onboarding and termination process
▪ Assist managers with tracking Sales Vacation – Time off
▪ On behalf of sales managers, submit applicable Service Request Tickets for HR changes, upon request
▪ Business cards
▪ CAR form (building assets)
▪ Sample and/or supply order placement
▪ Complete Business Reviews (presentation and reports)
▪ File formatting/ Customization/ Consolidation of multiple reports
▪ Will submit Apollo Reporting Requests on sales behalf of Sales Reps.
• Demonstrates consultative behaviors to ensure friendly, polite, expert service is delivered to all customers.
• Evaluates the efficiency and productivity of team members in creating positive customer experiences.
• If necessary, resolves customer disputes and complaints to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Creates a customer focused environment in all areas of the store (production, retail, self- service, and shipping) and monitors the center ensuring a clean and professional environment.
• Establishes and manages a process for customer flow in the center to improve service experience ensuring customers' needs are met quickly, and quality products are delivered.
• Provides training and development of team members on assigned shifts by monitoring goals and providing feedback.
• Interviews job applicants and complies with all company hiring policies and assists center manager with the hiring of team members.
• Coaches, counsels and provides feedback to team members on their performance and to ensure adherence to
company policies and standards.
• Maintains communication with the Center Lead Consultant and/or production team to ensure deadlines are met and quality checks are being performed.
• Oversees shipping related services and activities.
• Responsible for communication with the center manager and team members on daily/weekly/monthly goals,
performance to plan, key performance metrics, customer issues and company initiatives.
• Complies with and enforces FedEx Office established policies and procedures and maintains an environment of
• Assists center manager in review and transmission of payroll and daily close out of Point Of Sale.
• Performs all other administrative duties as needed or requested including without limitation scheduling, payroll
management, training compliance, daily close-out of POS, bidding, ordering and receiving supplies and inventory
• All other duties as needed or required.
• Manage production flow to ensure all production orders are Done Right and On Time (DROT)
• Takes lead responsibility for digital imaging, scheduling and running production on all full-service orders, including finishing services and large job management.
• Sets up complex orders.
• Contacts vendors and sets up outsourced jobs.
• Ensures all outsourced jobs are DROT
• Coordinates pick-up and delivery for customers and center supplies.
• Completes Bin Dive reports and 5x5 audits on a weekly basis.
• Posts weekly and monthly center goals for team.
• Operates Point of Sale terminal (POS), handles financial transactions.
• Completes required financial paperwork and assists with financial reporting including daily sales, close-outs, and bank deposits.
• Assists in the training of center team members.
• Provides leadership to team members on an assigned shift.
• Provides customer service by determining appropriate shipping methods, informing customers of company products, services, routes, and rates.
• Operates FedEx Point of Sales terminal (FPOS)
• Provides all packing services.
• All other duties as needed or required.
• 2005 CSUEB Softball Camp Coach
• 2008 Sky Hawks Camp Coach
• 2011 Assistant Coach 10u Sting (ASA Softball)- Berkeley, Ca
• 2013 Assistant Coach 16u Diehards (ASA Softball) - Oakley, Ca
• 2015 Assistant Coach DVHS Softball (Var.)
• 2016 Assistant Coach 10u Diehards Softball (East County Little League)
• 2017 Assistant Coach 12u Diehards Softball (East County Little League)
• 2018 Assistant Coach 12u Diehards Softball (ASA Softball)
• 2020 College Sports Evaluation Camp Coordinator
• 2021 College Sports Evaluation Camp Coordinator
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: