Associate, 08/2005 to 08/2019 JPMORGAN CHASE – Jersey City, NJ
Supported a proprietary system that tracked employee holdings and outside activities ensuring compliance with SEC Investment Act regulations. Streamlined the process to identify the employee population subject to the firm's policy by building an Access database where the output was in a spreadsheet format for circulation to various departments reducing record-keeping and calculation time by 90% from the previous manual method.
• Evaluated employee brokerage account information to explore issues, develop potential solutions and maintain high-quality service. Electronically linked employee brokerage accounts to various financial institutions (Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab) to align with insider trading guidelines.
• Electronic communications reviewer for investment advisor's communications. Escalated non-compliant communications to senior management for review. Escalated system issues to technology staff ensuring prompt resolution. Produced a procedural manual for guidelines as to how to interpret suspicious vs. normal communications to optimize the review process.
• Educated new hires on company policies and procedures by designing and developing a training program using the Adobe Captivate software and the Brainshark e-learning platform.
• Transformed a paper-driven process by designing a Lotus Notes application delivered to end users' email allowing them to submit a standardized form electronically to obtain approval before transacting in reportable securities. This reduced paper clutter and improved the approval process 100%.
• Boosted customer relations and customer service through daily communication and interaction to provide policy guidance on personal trading and restrictive accounts to ensure compliance.
TECHNOLOGY OFFICER LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPMENT , 08/1991 to 08/2005 JPMORGAN CHASE, TECHNOLOGY OFFICER LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPMENT - JPMorgan Private Bank – New York, NY
Designed applications to control the flow of information and documents for all business sponsored technology requests for the Lotus Notes application suite.
Analyzed business needs, created new applications and enhanced existing applications.
Followed quality standards and procedures to minimize errors and maximize customer satisfaction.
Delegated tasks and work queue to a pool of developers onsite and offshore.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, 08/1986 to 08/1991 JPMORGAN CHASE – New York, NY
Corporate Operations and Systems
Coordinated all new software applications for executive secretaries, arranged travel, maintained confidential files, expense reports and screened calls.
Logistics coordinator for off-site meetings and conferences.
Produced professional and error-free letters, presentations, organization charts, and spreadsheets.
Cornell University Off-Campus Certificate Program - Basic Business Banking Courses, New York, NY: Business and CommunicationsUpsala College - East Orange, NJ
Secretarial StudiesKatharine Gibbs School - Montclair, NJ
Proven IT Technical Support leader with extensive experience in technology, operations, financial reporting, data and research analysis for a Fortune 500 Financial Services Enterprise. Demonstrated skills in reviewing and monitoring employee financial accounts to track employee trading to ensure compliance. Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive project delivery on time and within budgets.
JPMORGAN CHASE employee training in Cyber Security Awareness, Privacy Awareness, Anti-Money Laundering and Code of Conduct - certificates received
Received the JPMorgan Chase Super Star Employee Recognition Award
Member of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Diversity Group
Member of the Paulinskill Valley Trail Hiking Group
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint
Learning Management Systems (Brainshark), Adobe Captivate
Electronic Communication Surveillance using Microfocus Digital Safe/Supervision Platform