Poised, decisive and driven Administrative Assistant with eight years of exceptional relationship building abilities to cultivate positive rapport among vendors, staff and management. Daily handling business operations with sound judgment, highly resourceful with tackling complex projects with superior results. Dedicated professional with solid background in high-volume office environments focused on delivering exceptional clerical and operational support for. Personable and communicative with friendly demeanor and sound judgment to handle diverse daily tasks with minimal oversight. Well-versed in managing office supplies, paperwork and project needs.
Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems;
Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner;
Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets;
Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions;
Checks in baggage and Cargo;
Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed;
Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner;
Deals with mishandled Customers as a result of over sales, delayed, or canceled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged luggage. Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company;
Provides current and accurate fare, schedule, reservations, flight arrival/departure information and answers all general inquiries from Customers and other visitors to the airport terminal;
• Implements a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children 3, 4, and 5 years old.
�� Participates daily in team planning of curriculum with the teaching assistant and other staff, encouraging and using appropriate input from parents.
• Completes and maintain all necessary documentation to demonstrate compliance with Head Start Performance Standards.
• Implements and follows federal regulations, state, and local licensing requirements, as well as health and safety policies and procedures.
• Conducts home visits and parent/teacher conferences as required by Head Start Performance Standards.
• Implements and inputs the required child assessment program, program data information, and other data requirements utilizing the programed tracking system.
• Coordinates activities of support staff and service providers.
• Works cooperatively with support staff in the provision of direct services and the development of goals for children with disabilities.
• Oversees maintenance and inventory of classroom supplies, materials, and equipment.
• Maintains appropriate education certification or credentials as required by Head Start Performance Standards.
• Plans, organizes, and attends parent meetings and training as needed or required.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with each family to encourage meaningful participation in the Head Start program.
• Works collaboratively with preschool staff and campus personnel.
• Interacts comfortably and empathetically with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Provides incidental first aide as needed and report incident to Head Start office.
• Arranges the physical environment and daily curriculum to reflect a developmentally appropriate, anti-bias, multicultural approach.
• Participates in annual program assessments.
• Has knowledge of standard assessment tools including ECERS-R, CLASS & TSG.
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with agency policy and legal requirements.
• Respect and maintain rights and privacy of all staff, parents, and children.
• Adhere to Standards of Conduct and district policies and procedures.
• Attend all required and mandated meetings and trainings and seek out professional development opportunities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: