•17 years of experience in organizational management, including: strategic planning, program planning and evaluation, budgeting, governance, employee engagement, organizational change, team development, performance management, and training
•19 years in non-profit organizational leadership and program planning, including program design and implementation of education, economic development, and physical and mental health programs for undeserved communities
•Proven leader in establishing organizations that successfully address senior executive priorities and fulfill operational requirements
•Strong experience in driving organizational and program planning policies and standards among over 90 local chapters of a global non-profit organization
•Esteemed for excellent written and oral communication, training presentation and interpersonal skills that include features in multiple social media outlets and civic organization journals/newsletters
- Brooklyn-Long Island Alumni Chapter, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
- West Virginia Alumni Association
• Co-Chair, Northeastern Province - Collegiate Advisory Committee Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
- Provided oversight for compliance of 85 collegiate chapters in seven states and Germany to national public service program standards for economic development, educational, and physical and mental health programs. Facilitated program planning workshops at regional meetings, state cluster meetings, and regional conferences
• Chair, Social Action Committee, Brooklyn-Long Island Alumni Chapter (B-LI) of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated.
- Monitored and evaluated the execution of nine education, health, socio-economic development and community programs in the Brooklyn-Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) areas.
- Developed and implemented a health education and exercise program to address health disparities among African Americans related to obesity
- Developed college bus tours to various schools on the eastern region of the United States to promote the importance educational opportunities to urban communities.
Microsoft Office suite specializing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes, ExaminerView
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: