ü Intelligent, resourceful professional offering over 10 years of diversified business experience with a background in multiple industries, including: construction, manufacturing, hospitality, fundraising and aviation.
ü Ability to thoroughly manage overall daily operations of an office environment, perform administrative assistance, accounting functions, payroll processing, bookkeeping and budget administration.
ü Capitalize on advanced technological and social media skills to organize and manage successful promotional events to communicate business success and increase brand awareness.
· Managed the Mohawk Groton, CT office and supported the Vice President of the Marine Division.
· Acted as a liaison between the construction teams, the Department of Transportation and government/private clients.
· Prepared customer contracts, administered change orders and prepared insurance certificates.
· Organized and scheduled internal and off-site meetings for senior executives, the Board of Directors and business partners.
· Prepared agendas, contacted attendees, arranged for audiovisual presentation equipment and ensured the availability of technical support. Coordinated logistics of transportation, meals and office supplies.
· Maintained the Mohawk corporate database, ensured data backups and restores, generated and distributed daily reports.
· Responsible for collecting and recording employee hours worked for government, DOT jobs, and onsite/offsite work for the Marine Division.
· Prepared and balanced payroll transaction reports from multiple processing systems.
· Prepared and processed invoicing in the Timberline/Sage – Timber Scan system for all government, DOT, commercial and private clients.
· Managed event fundraising programs for the Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement Department. (i.e., Phoneathon, Convocation, 1911 Society Gala, Summer Welcome Events, Athletics Camel Club Event - AOL Headquarters NYC, and a variety of on-campus fundraising events).
· Increased awareness of the need for donations by assisting in the preparation and distribution of solicitation materials, including mass mailings using Web Focus and Banner.
· Facilitated successful and well-organized meetings and events, utilizing advanced skills with Power Point, Excel, Teams and Share Point to distribute invitations electronically via Mail Chimp and iModules, generate registration lists, name tags and name tag reports.
· Utilized strong interpersonal skills engaging with event attendees, providing support and ensuring fund raising efforts were seamless.
· Supported four Directors of the department with calendar management, meeting and event coordination, Prepared agendas and managed logistics for hotel meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment and technical support.
· correspondence development and distribution.
· Scheduled and organized internal and off-site meetings for Directors and other Senior Executives, including Board of Directors, Alumni Board, and Trustees.
· Generated donation reports and analyzed post-event contribution results vs. fundraising goals.
· Improved overall operation of the business and functioned as a Property Manager for various properties and locations as needed.
· Organized, managed and attended large promotional events, utilized networking skills to engage prospective tenants
· Utilized Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite to develop effective marketing & promotional materials for sales initiatives that led to increased revenue and occupancy rates
· Completed monthly Accounting/Financial responsibilities. Issued purchase orders and prepared check requests.
· Increased data integrity by developing an efficient bookkeeping system for a large volume of data in QuickBooks.
· Ensured accurate record keeping of expense data, credit card statements and travel expenses, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
· Tracked spend vs. budget.
· Provided administrative support to Vice President of Sales
· Performed database maintenance, generated sales data reports for properties.
· Delivered full-scale administrative support for four Senior Managers as well as off-site team members throughout the U.S. and United Kingdom.
· Ensured seamless and successful events, meetings, appointments, and travel for up to 70 executives and affiliated contractors.
· Served as an Assistant Operations/Maintenance Coordinator, scheduling and managing building maintenance and repairs, onsite building inspections.
· Managed service contracts, confidentiality agreements and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements)
· Spearheaded and managed the transition from desktop printers to one color copier for the entire company, reducing annual printer ink costs by $49K.
· Contributed to securing new TURCK customer with the Project Assistant Team.
· Prioritized project/assignment lists for sales staff to meet customer requirements.
· Utilized strong communication, technical skills and extensive business operations knowledge to train personnel on corporate policies and procedures.
· Researched, selected, and negotiated a cost-effective vendor agreement that provided the company with customer service training.
· Incorporated a new company-wide travel agency with individual e-tools (i.e., equipped staff with online profiles and worldwide itinerary accessibility via smart phone or Internet).
Preparing to take the Pilot's Written Federal Aviation Administration Exam.
· Continental Airlines, Flight Attendant | In-Fight Service Manager, Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ
· Corporate Jet Flight Attendant | Gulfstream IV; Key Air, Oxford, CT
· FACTS Flight Attendant | Crew Training, Olympia, WA
· Med-Aire Training, Olympia, WA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: