Have long term job history. Really great customer service
Dedicated hard worker.
Provides professional support to the agency in reviewing, evaluating, developing, determining eligibility for, the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC); also perform other duties, as assigned.
Provides professional support in reviewing and processing WOTC applications within legal regulations, issuing determinations on eligibility, issuing written notices.
· Processing of all requests and applications, issuing determinations within appropriate guidelines set forth in regulations.
· Serve as agency contact for employers and consultants in regards to WOTC and UTC, audits, educating both parties in program requirements and case status/eligibility.
· Processes request for case reviews submitted by customers, employers and consultants.
· Review and determine incoming information provided by customer correspond with data stored in other systems (i.e., Children & Family Services database – KAMES, the Unemployment Insurance (UI) database – KYIMS, and the Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicles (KYDMV) database).
· Manage and maintain record Power-of-Attorney (POA) for eligible employers/consultants into the WOTC online system.
· Process Out-of-state (OOS) requests, utilizing various external, collaborating state operating systems to verify eligibility.
· Performs daily administrative and case management duties in the online systems internal test region to detect coding flaws and test enhancement changes.
· Compiles and maintains records and reports in compliance with Federal, State and/or agency reporting requirements.
· Serves as WOTC Helpdesk contact, providing technical assistance to customers, employers and consultants.
· Participate in online or in-person training sessions organized by Federal program representatives, serving as state program contact.
· Prepares records for accuracy and viability, pre-upload.
· Contact appropriate companies/agencies to obtain missing documentation to determine program eligibility.
· Advise employers/consultants/customer of rights and responsibilities.
· Perform data entry (ex., data enter all hard copy IRS Form 8850s and ETA Form 9061s into the WOTC online system, within the applicable deadline).
· Maintain records in accordance with State/Federal record retention and security policies/statutes/regulations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: