Personable customer service professional offering over 6 years of experience resolving account and service concerns for customers across multiple industries - primarily higher education and cosmetology, with brief time in healthcare. Efficiently uncover and solve challenges while promoting company products and maintaining loyal, satisfied customers. Focused on surpassing expectations and driving team success.
July 2016 - Dec 2016 (Completed)
Mar 2014 - Dec 2014
Sept 2012 - Jan 2013\
Welcome and check-in patients, schedule and balance appointments across 3 PTs and 4 PTAs, receive new referrals to scan/manually enter patient demographic & diagnosis information, run payments for co-pays and products. Uphold professional yet friendly verbal communication with patients, doctors, clinics. EOD tasks - run collections report/condense cash and checks, distribute next day's schedule to PTs/PTAs, print next day's patient sign-in sheet, make reminder calls for patients regarding next-day evaluations.
Operations Support Specialist (Dec 2017 - Nov 2019)
• Responsible for internal and external user support across Sales, Operations, & Client Experience. Primary duties consisting of daily data pulls, compilation and formatting for reporting to leaders across departments. Internal exam session and customer activity investigations, providing detailed post-review reporting to internal team members and leaders. Distributing informative reports to partners in regards to their inquiries on accounts and activity completed within their account.
• Additional accomplishments within this role:
- Extensive work within ticketing/reporting system - Zendesk. Completed multiple large scale report build outs providing leadership access to intricate data sets to help identify areas of improvement within both Client Experience and Operations departments, as well as monitor daily interaction volume. Created predefined response ‘macros' to boost agent efficiency and cut response time. Aided in building triggers within the system to organize ticket flow and bump pertinent information.
- Organized and completed multiple 100+ interaction audits for internal leadership and key business partners.
- Assisted leadership with defining position standards and created extensive training documentation for future employees across multiple levels of the Client Experience team.
Client Experience - Level 1 Support (Sept 2016 - Dec 2017)
• Proficient written and verbal communication through LiveChat, tickets/emails, inbound and outbound phone calls.
• Effective investigation and reporting regarding multiple ProctorU products and services: Live, Live+, Auto, Archimedes (and previously: Legacy).
Successfully identify and report customer contact trends/needs to help cut volume in real time.
• Experience training many new hires on all Level 1 Support communication mediums (internal and customer facing). Part of select group of agents chosen to provide support to Google customers during beta testing for the G Suite Certification exam. Frequently chosen to aid in mass-editing projects such as LiveChat canned response overhaul, and Zendesk macro creations/updates.
Proctor (Feb 2014 - Oct 2015)
Connect with customers (online test takers) via ProctorU video chat and LogMeIn Rescue screen-sharing/remote chat applet. Walk test takers through multi-step identification process and verify security of testing location via webcam. Provide basic technical support for any difficulties that may arise (commonly mic, camera, high CPU, and/or connection speeds). Monitor test takers throughout exam duration to ensure academic integrity is upheld.
Daily duties include check guests in/out for services, ring up using Millennium POS system, balance reservation book & schedule future appointments in Millennium. Pitch product/pre-paid package sales to guests, create pricing breakdowns for pre-paid packages. Maintain a clean front-desk & lobby area, restock products, make & receive phone calls. After every shift: check that each waxing suite has been cleaned to health code standards & sort out cash tips for waxers. Specific to opening shifts: prep waxing rooms, create sales & add-on goals for waxers. Specific to closing shifts: balance the register, prepare excess cash for deposit, set alarm/lock up.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: