Senior Human Resource Manager and outstanding performer in Project Management and Analytics within the Human Resource Industry. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements in Human Resources and Business Operations. Recognized for inspiring salaried and hourly associates to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
· Staffing and Retention
· Training and Development
· Employee Relations
· Change Management
· Employee Relations
· Labor Relations
· Talent Acquisition
· Workforce Planning
· Business Operations Management
· HR Strategic Planning
· Challenged and motivated students through in-depth lectures and discussions.
· Initiated thought-provoking classroom discussions to help students develop critical thinking skills.
· Kept abreast of developments in the field with current literature and professional conferences.
· Maintained regularly-scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
· Established course websites to make updated handouts and other resources available to students.
· Developed strong ties with alumni to maintain long-term philanthropic support.
Organized recruitment and admission events for prospective business students.
· Served as a key member of Division Field Leadership Team and HR Leader to Corporate Headquarters reporting to Senior Vice President, HR Field Operations.
· Reduced 43,000 overtime hours in 2017, saving the company nearly $473,000 over the year, by conducting a staffing and forecasting initiative for all salaried managers.
· Devise staffing and human resources practices that allowed Walmart to achieve an average of 10% revenue growth in 2017 yielding improved revenues per location/associates.
Improve employee workflow productivity by 24% by creating successful merger and acquisition assimilations using organization design, change management and recruitment
· Facilitated a 70% decrease in turnover through intensive retention analysis and management training.
· Raised employee retention rates by 30% over within a two-year period by implementing a tiered-interview system and organizing associate engagement events every quarter.
· Created a divisional culture initiative which raised employee satisfaction rates by 25% YoY
· Implemented Division wide management and associate teaching, training, and communication initiatives, resulting in an 87% increase in employee satisfaction, a 21% increase in productivity, and a 28% decrease in associate relation issues reported.
· Reinvigorated the community/ associate engagement efforts for the division
Created a Recruiting strategy to increase staffing by 68% to fill 185 incremental position within store and field operations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: