Objective: To obtain a position as an Adjunct Instructor . Organized academic professional offers history of positive student learning outcomes fostered through creative curriculum delivery. Skilled in sparking thought-provoking discussions to increase student participation and boost information retention. Brings twenty years of teaching experience and strong sense of academic integrity.
· Provided meaningful instruction to students daily that allowed them to reach their full potential as a student with exceptionalities.
· Established realistic goals for parents and students.
· Implemented the tracking and monitoring of behavior goals that assisted students, staff, and parents.
· Assisted in the school making the transition to the inclusion model for all students that had mild disabilities.
· Worked with teachers to enhance educational opportunities for students with disabilities.
GPA: 3.52, Magna Cum Laude
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: