· Develop syllabus, instructional materials, and evaluation tools.
· Sourced appropriate course materials to support variety of student learning needs and styles and deliver content in relevant, distinctive ways.
· Maintain attendance records, submit grades on time, and provide constructive feedback as well as other relevant information to students throughout the semester.
· Collaborate and communicate with the Student Development Center, the Counseling and Advising Department and college faculty in other academic discipline areas, including developmental education with the goal of resource building for student success strategies.
· Perform community outreach and presentations to spark interest in Cochise College and its academic programs.
· Provide support for current students and prospective students, including assistance with general information regarding U of A programs and admission, transfer requirements, academic advising, 2+2 programs, financial aid, and distance education.
· Oversee recruitment, community outreach, and training efforts with community leadership, including city, county, state, and international governmental officials, business leaders, alumni, parents, donors, and other supporters.
· Participate in international awareness and participation in our programs by speaking at events and conferences; serve as a liaison for UA vice Provost and UA Leadership with local leaders and agencies.
· Develop and direct strategies in partnership with Cochise College leadership, advisors, and staff that set the example and standard for student services efforts to steer students toward enrolling in University of Arizona.
· Foster educational relationships; shape services direction and instill techniques for student services development as well as fundraising/sponsorship activities.
· Identify and work to resolve day-to-day issues that arise in the normal business operations of the UA Douglas and Sierra Vista locations.
· Maintain and track current and prospective student records and provide reports and information to appropriate UA departments.
· Develop and coordinate University of Arizona Cochise County orientations and retention programming.
· Budget maintenance in the areas of marketing, public relations, recruitment, and office operations.
· Serve as a member of the Student Services Team and assist the Vice Provost and Director in developing the vision of achieving the objectives of the unit.
· Identify and facilitate community-planning initiatives in coordination with Cochise College Navigators to foster student success, engagement and empowerment.
· Prepare proposals for initiatives and funding to support education in community development.
· Manage the marketing and promotion of community initiatives, internally and externally, by successfully executing education related programs, press releases and coordinating conferences.
· Initiated and maintained constant, effective communication among all clinic employees and stakeholders leading to the successful delivery of services to approximately 1,500+ patients.
· Managed and trained non-clinical personnel (front desk, medical records, referrals, patient assistance) and understood aspects of Nursing and Providers for effective operation of the clinic site.
· Supervised directly and indirectly 20 employees, which included the Lab Supervisor and Patient Care Coordinator.
· Created and adjusted staff scheduling to ensure adequate clinic coverage and efficient time usage.
· Reviewed staff competencies and prepared annual performance reviews.
· Facilitated communication and problem solving between providers, nursing staff, support staff and patients and coordinated patient care plans.
· Management team lead for working with health plans and supported other managers in processes and procedures.
· Developed and streamlined effective internal clinic audits for quality of care intakes.
· Organized clinic to facilitate safe and efficient use of space, helped create a pleasant environment for patients and staff.
· Worked with outside agencies, insurance companies, and vendors on patient and facility related issues.
· Promoted positive employee relations through trainings, regular staff meetings, peer-to-peer meetings and employee appreciation.
· Carried out various administrative duties such as HIPAA compliance, clinic event planning, and coordination with other clinic managers.
· Served as the liaison to area universities, colleges and high schools for student placements. Coordinated all students in graduate, undergraduate, and high school health profession programs requesting clinical experience, internships or preceptorships. Worked closely with those students and the providers to create rotating schedules.
· Advised and supported managers in the handling of all employee relations matters of over 200 employees and supported the departments in resolving matters of conflict at the earliest opportunity.
· Ensured effective case management in accordance with the MGM Grand process and ensured investigating managers were fully briefed on process and best practice.
· Developed effective relationship with the departments to promote excellent employee relations across the organization.
· Accountable for identifying barriers to employee satisfaction and documenting findings to inform management in order to resolve such barriers.
· Distributed important information to employees in order to ensure legal and ethical compliance.
· Led ad-hoc working groups to contribute to the development of the HR department.
· Coordinated Employee Relieve Fund and other corporate initiatives with United Way.
· Kept detailed records, gather and applied information, and extensive data entry.
· Accountable for analyzing and positively influencing the organizational culture of the MGM Grand.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: