Driven and dynamic Math Instructor with a balanced approach of traditional and innovative education styles; forward thinking, incorporating new ideas and techniques for student success. A proven record of excellence in all levels of mathematics instruction.
- Ongoing course instruction in College Mathematics, Occupational Mathematics and Pre-Algebra
- Taught diverse subject curriculum from Consumer Math, Algebra and Algebra II /Trigonometry to AP Calculus.
- Completed AP Calculus audit.
- Implemented common core standards.
- Participated in regular training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and developments in the field.
- Coached students and reviewed test material in preparation for Wisconsin state-wide standardized tests.
- Set and enforced clear deadlines for student work.
- Alerted administrators to any concerns about student performance and progress.
- Helped students develop and improve study methods and habits.
- Taught Honors Geometry, Honors Advanced Algebra and Algebra.
- Served as Math Team Coach.
- Taught Geometry, Advanced Algebra and Pre-Algebra.
Major - Mathematics Minor - Computer Science
Cumulative GPA -3.84 Dean's List (8 Semesters)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: