Driven and dynamic Math Instructor with a balanced approach of traditional and innovative education styles; forward thinking, incorporating new ideas and techniques for student success. A proven record of excellence in all levels of mathematics instruction.
- Ongoing course instruction in College Mathematics, Occupational Mathematics and Pre-Algebra
- Taught diverse subject curriculum from Consumer Math, Algebra and Algebra II /Trigonometry to AP Calculus.
- Completed AP Calculus audit.
- Implemented common core standards.
- Participated in regular training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and developments in the field.
- Coached students and reviewed test material in preparation for Wisconsin state-wide standardized tests.
- Set and enforced clear deadlines for student work.
- Alerted administrators to any concerns about student performance and progress.
- Helped students develop and improve study methods and habits.
- Taught Honors Geometry, Honors Advanced Algebra and Algebra.
- Served as Math Team Coach.
- Taught Geometry, Advanced Algebra and Pre-Algebra.
Major - Mathematics Minor - Computer Science
Cumulative GPA -3.84 Dean's List (8 Semesters)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Moraine Park Technical College Adjunct Faculty Math Instructor resume example in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin ?
This is an actual resume example of a Adjunct Faculty Math Instructor who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39255 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.