Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction. Enthusiastic eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of the importance of safety and training. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in aircraft maintenance. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success. Results-driven and eager to join a dynamic team for my career. Highly skilled in troubleshooting and resolving mechanical issues.
1. Knowledge of several hand tools: (hand saws, sockets, ratchets, wrenches,screw drivers, duck bill plyers, clecos, cleco tool, hammers, etc.)
2. Knowledge of several pneumatic tools: (air chilsels, air wratchets, air grinders, cutting wheels, rivet guns, rivet squeezes, etc.)
3. Knowledge of several power tools: (power saws, saber saws, combination saws, cut-off saw, etc.)
4. Knowledge of other types of tools: (lawn mowers, riding mowers, weed eaters, tractors, generators, power washers, etc.)
5. Knowledge of several different measuring tools: (tape measures, rulers, circumference measuring, etc.)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: