Professional with 20 years of experience: G/L, accounts receivable, payable and payroll.Excellent communication and computer skills, ability
to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
Proficient on many accounting software such as:
•Process and post daily lockbox and wire remittance deposits to the appropriate customer account and invoices, ensuring reconciliation of the batch.
•Interface with customer service, sales organizations and senior level
•Analyze customer accounts at the time of application for any skipped or partial payments, or customer errors. Contact customers immediately to resolve any remittance discrepancies.
• Accounts Receivable analysis and reporting.
• Generate AR aging reports and identify critical issues.
• Enter and maintain description codes for customer deductions and
discrepancies to facilitate AR analysis and follow-up.
• Contact customers to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans with supervisor on how to resolve.
• Document results of contacts. Track and follow-up on customer commitments.management in communicating and resolving issues.
• Handle customer receivable inquiries.
• Flag and communicate any invoicing or credit memo errors identified when applying remittances.
• Interface with bank and resolve any batch or returned check issues.
• Log any live checks received in the office and transmit to lockbox.
• Review customer balances as directed by supervisor to identify past due accounts
• Analyze deductions and credits in customer accounts, identifying items to net, items to follow-up with customer, and items requiring potential write-off.
• Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution.
• Interface with customer to obtain documentation. Analyze and ensure
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.