Efficiency-driven person with a diligent approach to handling financial, employee and office records. Respectful and well-spoken with team members, managers, and customers. Smoothly coordinate teams and supplies to accomplish daily office goals.
· Account reconciliation
· Payroll administration
· Confidential document control
· QuickBooks expert
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Direct deposit processing
· Compiling data
· Computer competency
· Data entry
· First Aid/CPR
· Managed financial operations, month-end reporting, financial schedules, and reconciliations.
· Investigated and resolved discrepancies in monthly bank accounts.
· Developed training procedures and mentored new accounting personnel on company policies and best practices.
· Processed payroll and reviewed employee liability balances in support of HR objectives.
· Problem-solved accounts payable questions on behalf of internal team members, management, and vendors.
· Processed and reconciled 400+ purchase parts, raw materials, and freight invoices weekly.
· Verified vendor accounts by reviewing documentation, rectifying issues and contacting account holders.
· Completed day-to-day financial transactions, including handling 55 employee payroll.
· Reconciled monthly statements and transactions to keep records accurate and current.
· Liaised with outsourced Human Resources company for compliance.
· Organized and maintained payroll information by entering data, deleting errors, calculating, and collecting information.
· Gathered timesheets to prepare bi-weekly payroll data for processing by payroll coordinator.
· Protected payroll operations and maintained employee confidence by keeping information private.
· Directed customer communication to appropriate department personnel and offered information to resolve inquiries, boosting customer satisfaction.
· Developed administrative processes to achieve organizational objectives and improve office efficiency.
· Greeted visitors or callers daily to handle inquiries or direct to appropriate persons.
· Organized and maintained filing and document management systems by coordinating, archiving and purging files.
· Supported administrative and healthcare staff, providing order fulfillment and inventory management services to ease operations.
· Scheduled and confirmed patient appointments for diagnostic, surgical and consultation services.
· Conducted patient intake interviews to collect medical information and insurance details.
· Scheduled surgeries and procedures in conjunction with Surgical Coordinator.
· Communicated with patients via phone, email and in person to obtain payments on outstanding accounts or accounts requiring deductibles or co-pays.
· Verified insurance coverage, obtained prior authorizations, and updated charts.
· Managed physician calendar, including scheduling patient appointments and procedures.
· Completed registration quickly and cordially for all new patients.
· Maintained business records by updating customer information.
· Supported office needs including taking messages, scanning documents and routing business correspondence.
· Collected payments, issued receipts, and updated accounts to reflect new balances.
· Updated financial, customer and business records with accurate information each day, preventing data loss and keeping files current.
· Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to building.
· Managed office duties, including ordering materials, organizing workspaces, answering emails, and making phone calls.
· Set up and maintained physical and electronic filing systems to maintain organizational efficiency.
· Guided administrative and professional staff through computer and software problems.
· Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Contacted patients regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues.
· Monitored Payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments.
· Scheduled surgeries for multiple surgeons and booked operating rooms.
· Trained new employees on multiple medical billing programs and data entry software.
· Audited new customer files to verify medical necessity and satisfaction of coverage criteria.
· Verified and created claim numbers by communicating with various insurance companies.
· Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: