Knowledgeable Accounting Clerk enthusiastic about supporting business financial needs. Well-developed expertise in administration and compliance. Proactive problem-solver and meticulous coordinator. Dependable accounting professional acknowledged for reliability, integrity and quick-learning ability. Highly skilled in Accounts Receivable with eye for identifying and correcting errors. Dedicated with strong work ethic and resourceful nature. Experienced Accounting Clerk driven to improve financial reporting, documentation and expense tracking. Adaptable professional with a decisive and dedicated nature.
· Operated QuickBooks, Fax Machines, Copiers, Scanners and computers.
· Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Used Spreadsheets, Word processing
· Reviewed paperwork, scale tickets, lumpier receipts, receipts collected from all drivers
· Knowledge sets include Accounting Payables and Account Receivables, Calculators, Copiers, Data input scanners, desktop computers, Electronic mails, Fax, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Filing,
· Generating Invoices
· Emailing paperwork to the brokers for the payments.
· Reviewed on payments Delays or Updates.
· Providing reminders to brokers for remaining outstanding balance dues.
· Reviewed payments and applied on Quick books for all specific loads.
· Check deposits.
· Adding & updating the driver information, Like Driver's license or Medical and Drug test details.
· Working on Payroll checks for drivers
· Payroll on Intuit
· Organized and maintained files
· Completed forms in accordance with Company procedures
· Handling the Direct walk-ins and Telephonic enquiries.
· Working on daily operations of the banquet hall.
· Supervise all banquet Personnel.
· Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
· Keep immediate Supervisor fully informed of all issues or matters requiring his / her attention.
· Co-ordinate or monitor all phases of loss prevention in banquet operation.
· Preparing and submitting required reports in a timely manner.
· Monitor quality service in banquet operations.
· Taking care of all Add-on request from customers and the prices of their events.
· Ensuring compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
1.Ensuring compliance with requisition procedures.
2.Preparing payroll for employees and tip / commission distribution.
3.Coordinating with banquet related food and beverage requirements with the appropriate departments.
4.Keep kitchen informed for accurate counts for plating and silverware,
5.Review Menu / Service with catering chef.
6.Maintaining all details for upcoming events and communicating my boss.
7.Conducting ongoing training for servers, bar tenders and hourly employees to maintain standards of the service.
8.Maintaining a good rapport with the guests and assisting them with any request.
9.Placing orders for the stock for Kitchen and Liquor.
10.Ensuring safety, sanitation and cleanliness of all service areas.
11.Oversee banquet set-up assignments.
12.Maintain the Petty cash
13.Ensuring an inspection of all banquet areas for cleanliness and maintenance on a regular basis.
14.Supervise the work of banquet management and captains, and observe the performance of hourly service personnel.
15.Controlling and maintaining service equipment
16.Ensure overall guest satisfaction
17.Listening, understanding and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: