Qualified Purchasing Clerk with expertise ordering materials and supplies for a organization with multiple locations. Possessing strengths in solving problems while managing multiple tasks. Hardworking professional known for finding the best price on goods. Attentive to deadlines in fast-paced environments. Looking for a challenging position at an exciting organization.
• Coordinated all on-site administrative activities including: filing; documenting resident account receivables; submitting monthly requests for rental assistance; monitoring monthly vacancy reports; tracking money owed for rent and unit damages; processing special claims; and supporting the accuracy of information submitted to regulatoryagencies, and property owners.
• Processed Account Payables weekly.
• Completed annual Gross Rent process in Yardi.
• Coordinated with maintenance personnel to record, distribute, and track maintenance work orders; maintained communication with contractors and vendors.
• Used the company on-line database, kept accurate records of income and expenditures from property operations.
• Administered the resident selection procedure; informed residents about the terms of rental agreements and termination-of-lease procedures; interviewed prospective residents and provide them with information on unit availability; kept records of prospective residents on the “wait list.”
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: