Dedicated Human Resources professional bringing 6 years of expertise in benefits administration, recruitment and staff development. Talented in bridging gaps between labor forces and management to achieve objectives. Driven and decisive with passion for building and retaining highly effective teams. Oversee well-organized and efficient HR operations by balancing organizational targets with compliance and employee demands. Focused on maximizing resource utilization and enhancing performance with forward-thinking approaches.
• Responsible for driving team Quality percentage from 89% to 95% by developing strategies that promote team building and call efficiency.
• Supervise, develop, and coach CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
• Review, approve, and sign time cards on daily and weekly basis as required in timekeeping policies.
• Complete and deliver employee performance appraisals.
• Works closely with CSRs and other supervisors, customer service managers, and program managers on various issues within functional areas of contact center.
• Identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies that contribute to increased productivity among each team.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: