I am an accomplished elementary education teacher with successful classroom management and academic instructional skills. My classroom and work environment are built around respect. I believe it is essential to reach students' hearts in order to effectively reach their minds. Therefore, I highly focus on building relationships with students in my classroom, teaching them academic state standards in addition to life-lessons and self-worth. I have professional history of improving student learning outcomes by adapting lesson plans to student needs. I am dedicated to promoting academic excellence and fostering social skills and character development.
- Completed Read to Succeed Endorsement
- Elementary Certified only (2nd - 6th grade)
- Teaching Fellow graduate from Anderson University
- teacher volunteer on student council and other school organizations
- DHS alumni / Honors Graduate, 4 year member of Blue Belles, 3 years in student council, & 3 years in mixed honor choir
- participant in Spartanburg Little Theatre since 2007
- 18 years of dance and additional theatrical and voice training
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: