Want to use this resume?
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dynamic and engaging Youth Worker with 8 years career experience in youth support services settings. Highly competent in risk assessment, program implementation, and group leadership. Compassionate and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Budget Monitoring & Reporting
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Youth Risk Assessment
- Group Leadership
- Program Implementation
- Collaborate with professional and community service providers, employing TAF approach, to effective positive change in youth environments.
- Work with at-risk youths on societal reintegration after prolonged institutionalization.
- Responsible for budget adherence, expense reporting, and cost forecasting for youth programs and activities.
- Hosted peer support groups focusing on alcohol and drug use / addiction, gangs and violence, bullying, and fitness.
- Facilitated academic and athletic competitions and won sponsorships and giveaways from area businesses.
- Assessed youth and family needs and recommended appropriate community resources, including mental and physical health, housing, and food assistance.
- Recommended needs-based programs to serve identified youth populations currently under-supported.
- Conducted academic-focused activities, including implementation of peer tutoring groups and recruitment of student teachers.
- Participated in community events and fundraisers to gain awareness and support of local youth needs.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Youth Worker position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Youth Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.