Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Skilled User Acceptance Tester understands the need to meet all functionality requirements for business client end-users of new applications. Possesses a terrific understanding of testing protocols and design. Has an Associate of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology and a broad technical knowledge base in addition to three years of experience working as a User Acceptance Tester.
- Strong facility working within agile development environments
- Excellent collaborative abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of user acceptance testing protocols and methodologies
- Solid analysis of results and fine-tuning of developed applications to improve functionality
- Works closely with stakeholders and clients
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
- Designed, developed, and implemented user acceptance testing protocols as the final phase of applications development.
- Captured and tested all modifications to proposed functional requirements.
- Met all project timelines and deadlines.
- Assisted clients and team in producing high-quality applications.
- Designed, developed, and implemented user acceptance testing cases and plans.
- Communicated frequently with clients regarding applications functionality requirements.
- Recommended finely tuned changes to meet all guidelines.
- Used strong time management skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a User Acceptance Tester job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a User Acceptance Tester resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.