Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly focused and engaging Training Instructor blends humor and multimedia use to deliver effective and useful training to students. Understands how to keep training attendees focused and participating. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Speaking delivers material with a touch of comedy to keep audiences involved and learning.
- Provides informative yet highly entertaining training
- Has excellent interpersonal and social communication skills
- Uses techniques to get immediate and lasting audience participation including asking direct questions to various individuals and encouraging group responses
- Relies on a side interest in stand-up comedy to pull in humor to any training making it more effective
- Does not just give boring lectures
- Uses multimedia Power Points props and anything that helps break up the boredom of material
- Instructed students who were conference and training attendees in a variety of subjects and matters.
- Broke up the monotony of training by encouraging involved audience participation.
- Broke audience up into small groups and gave assigned tasks to keep them involved.
- Used Power Points multimedia music videos and props to keep interest level high.
- Incorporated humor and comedy into the subject matter whenever possible.
- Asked direct questions to individuals in the audience to start audience involvement.
- Acknowledged that most adults find training to be boring but that I was determined their’s would not be.
- Incorporated physical breaks including group-led stretching standing and walking around.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Training Instructor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Training Instructor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.