Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly adaptable Teacher Aide with ability to work with children of all ages, grades, and skill levels. Extremely patient, excellent at working without direction from teacher, and creative in tailoring teaching to fit child’s particular learning style. Five years of experience in elementary education with focus on special-needs students.
- Strong reading, writing, and math skills
- Stellar communication skills with adults and children
- Behavior management
- Enthusiastic recreation leader
- Playground monitoring
- Support teachers, administrators, and paraprofessionals in creating successful learning environment.
- Prepare and distribute weekly homework packets to achieve an average of 95% completion rate.
- Work closely with classroom teacher to create unique successful instructional lessons.
- Coordinate and manage after-school program to provide homework assistance to 35 children.
- Organize and supervise annual tide pool field trip for fifth grade classes.
- Grade homework and lessons, achieving average two-day turnaround results.
- Managed and monitored student behavior on playground daily.
- Provided individualized instruction to students requiring additional help with lessons.
- Adeptly coordinated supplemental reading lessons to achieve 100% grade-level aptitude in reading group.
- Teamed up with private school administrator to improve record maintenance and cume folder completion by 20%.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Teacher Aide job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Teacher Aide resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.