Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly focused and resourceful Steel Worker with an exceptional customer service record and excellent attention to detail. Skilled in interpretation of complicated architectural and mechanical blueprints and schematic drawings. Able to work well independently with little to no supervision or as a member of a professional construction team.
- Wide breadth of steelwork experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction procedures and mechanical specifications
- Superior skills at working at great heights and in adverse weather conditions
- Exceptional mathematical skills
- High physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Sound ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Perform metal cutting and welding on a regular basis.
- Assist in concrete building steel installation.
- Construct towers, bridges, supports, and other steel structures on a regular basis.
- Erect, fit, and bolt various welded steel plates and shapes.
- Assist with training and orientation for new hires as necessary.
- Conducted linking procedures for girders and beams.
- Performed steel girder installation and inspection.
- Assembled frameworks and cranes for steel frame support.
- Reported on flawed or defective steel structures to management.
- Ensured safety and health standards were maintained in all tasks.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Steel Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Steel Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.