Want to use this resume?
City, State 74756
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Professional and highly-qualified Secretary Receptionist looking to fill a position with a reputable company in need
- Personable and friendly demeanor in person or on the phone
- Professional in dress and appearance to uphold company reputation
- Proficient in computer skills related to secretarial work
- Great capacity for learning new things
- Knowledge of law office terminology and procedures
- Ability to work with other people and form professional relationships
- Able to type 40+ words per minute
- Willing and able to work beyond traditional office hours if necessary
- Answer and direct phone calls, taking detailed messages when necessary
- Return customer phone calls, providing sufficient answers to questions
- Perform clerical work such as typing documents, printing, copying, faxing, etc.
- Attend meetings and interviews to take notes relevant to the case
- File important and confidential documents
- Answer phones in a professional manner, providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when needed
- Set up meetings and appointments with customers or partners
- Enter customer and client information into computer system for easy reference
- Greet guests in the office and direct them appropriately
- Place orders for necessary office items
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Secretary Receptionist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Secretary Receptionist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.