Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Knowledgeable Sales Admin Assistant who contacts prospective customers and develops and maintains positive relationships with existing customers.Supports sales team by qualifying leads researching potential clients and scheduling appointments.Possesses strong people skills creates spreadsheets to track sales and is willing to travel when required.
- Sales collateral inventory maintenance
- Internet research of local companies
- Up-selling when appropriate
- Mailing of company promotional material as requested
- Conduct market research
- Company Newsletter
- Created Access database to track prospecting calls appointments contact names client needs and assigned salesperson which enabled the sales manager to sort database by geography salesperson or outcome.
- Scheduled appointments with clients for sales staff.
- Drafted marketing materials for review by sales manager.
- Attended trade shows in a support capacity.
- Conducted research of local companies to determine their possible IT requirements.
- Provided clerical support to sales staff including sending promotional material to prospective customers.
- Attended sales meetings and provided meeting notes to all in attendance.
- Calculated sales commissions.
- Placed media advertisements for seasonal and holiday promotions.
- Practiced up-selling at point of purchase.
- Created coupons for mailers.
- Provided clerical support.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sales Admin Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sales Admin Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.